Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ch...@gmail.com on 2016/10/22 15:52:20 UTC

Reporting broken download link

Open Office will not download.  I am trying to download from IE Explorer 10 on Windows 8. Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Reporting broken download link

Posted by John D'Orazio <jo...@cappellaniauniroma3.org>.
Hello, please make sure you are downloading from the correct places. You
can go here to find the correct package to download for your environment:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html . I have just tested once
more on Windows 10 using IE Explorer 11 and it works correctly. It links to
the sourceforge mirror and you get a notification from Internet Explorer if
you want to run or save. Please make sure you are choosing one of these two
options to continue with the download.

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 5:52 PM, <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Open Office will not download.  I am trying to download from IE Explorer
> 10 on Windows 8. Microsoft Internet Explorer

-- John R. D'Orazio