Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Sivaramakrishnan Narayanan <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/23 11:48:38 UTC

n00b JIRA

Hi Folks,

Wanted to get familiarized with Optiq/Calcite and wanted to start on some
simple JIRAs. Any particular ones you can recommend? FYI, this link from
the website seems to be broken so I'm not sure about the process to
contribute.

http://calcite.incubator.apache.org/wiki/HowToContribute.html

As a quick intro, I have some query processing background - worked on
Greenplum DB, Hive and Presto codebases. Would love to learn about Optiq
for a couple of projects I have in mind.

Thanks
Siva

Re: n00b JIRA

Posted by Sivaramakrishnan Narayanan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Submitted a doc patch for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-478
to get used to the process. Please feel free to correct if there's
something wrong.

Re: n00b JIRA

Posted by Sivaramakrishnan Narayanan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!