Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Testing Ideas <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/20 14:06:08 UTC

Zookeeper 3.5.X beta to stable versoin

Hi,

Do you have a time of when we can expect the stable release of Zookeeper
3.5? I got from your community that you are working on to release the
stable version ASAP, but a gross time would help us to communicate with my
stakeholders on the release and plan our migration.

Many thanks,
Gopi

Re: Zookeeper 3.5.X beta to stable versoin

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I think lot of people wait for 3.5  as me :)

Ram

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gopi,