Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com> on 2003/12/04 13:15:53 UTC

bxe: problems loading rng files

Hello List,

I'm currently fighting with a fresh checkout of lenya and bxe.
When I try to edit tutorial.html in the default pub I get the follwing
after I clicked *save*.
error in handled-errors.log.
ERROR   (2003-12-04) 12:57.04:672   [sitemap.handled-errors]
(/lenya/default/authoring//lenya/default/authoring/lenya.rng)
Thread-10/PipelineNode: No pipeline matched request:
default/authoring/lenya/default/authoring/lenya.rng
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: default/authoring/lenya/default/authoring/lenya.rng

I have spotted two relevant files:
1.) in file pubs/default/usecase-bxe.xmap you find:
            <map:parameter name="BX_validationfile"
value="{request:contextPath}/{page-envelope:publication-id}/{page-envelope:area}/{page-envelope:document-type}.rng"/>

I have changed that line to:
            <map:parameter name="BX_validationfile"
value="{page-envelope:document-type}.rng"/>

2.) in file pubs/default/usecase.bxe you will see:
<map:match pattern="*/*.rng">
        <map:generate src="config/doctypes/schemas/{2}.rng"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

I changed that to:

<map:match pattern="*/**.rng">
        <map:generate src="config/doctypes/schemas/{2}.rng"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

because otherwise files like dublincore/dublincore.rng were not found.

Now every rng file seems to be loaded, but now bxe displays a window
containing stuff like this:

h2(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)p(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)h2(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is
not allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)p(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not
allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)p(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not
allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)h2(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is
not allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)p(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not
allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)h2(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is
not allowed as child of
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)p(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not
allowed as child of body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)

Are my changed concerning the loading of rng files ok?
Have you got  similiar problems?

Attached you will find both fixed files. watch for <!-- RKUPATCH BXE
-->.

Can you give me direction where to continue the search?

I need to get bxe running soon. At least it should be possible to save
small edits. I do not want to turn off bxe validation.

If it is possible, I would support you with bxe integration.

Thank you.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Katz' Law:
	Man and nations will act rationally when all other
possibilities have been exhausted.

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA

Re: bxe: problems loading rng files

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com>.
On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 13:15, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> Hello List,

> <snip>
>
> Attached you will find both fixed files. watch for <!-- RKUPATCH BXE
> -->.

</snip>

I forgot the files. Here they are.
The second file is not named pubs/default/usecase.bxe. I meant
pubs/default/publication-sitemap.xmap.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Rolf Kulemann

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
		-- E. Rutherford