Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Stephen Lau <st...@xml-asia.org> on 2009/03/16 08:25:44 UTC

Re: Why message acks are not allowed after failover when using CLIENT_ACK mode

Hi all,

I try to break Qpid client to check the behaviour of the session dirty flag

As I see, the flag does not clean up after failover, and the session throws
IllegalStateException when acknowledge after failover.
Does it mean something else?

Stephen