Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dou Xiaofeng <xi...@huawei.com> on 2011/12/09 06:32:22 UTC

答复: TableNotFoundException: Cannot find row in .META. for table

The table t1 not exist.
If I create it by hbase client manually, the importtsv does not throw error, but I assign the bulk.output in the command, it should be not to create the table.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Dou Xiaofeng <xi...@huawei.com> wrote:
> The table t1 not exist.
> If I create it by hbase client manually, the importtsv does not throw error, but I assign the bulk.output in the command, it should be not to create the table.

Sorry, I don't follow the last bit of the sentence above where you say
'... but I assign the bulk.output in the command....'

St.Ack