Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Klavs Klavsen <kl...@vsen.dk> on 2003/06/06 17:02:59 UTC

[users@httpd] sudden apache2 problem.

I have vhost where I use AliasMatch /* /path/to/php-file.

This works fine, if I call it with http://vsen.dk/cv (check it out if
you like).

But suddenly (coincidentally happened at the same time as mod_ssl
wouldn't start) it now gives me the php-file if I request
http://vsen.dk/ - where it should have run it and served /welcome.
I haven't changed the script, so I don't know whats up here.

Also If I request /html/pinfo.php it also serves me the file, instead of
running it (even though this request is not mapped to httphandler,
because I have an alias /html /path/html/folder before the AliasMatch.).

The same pinfo file works fine. check out http://EnableIT.dk - works
like a charm, and it's 100% php, running on same server :(

Any of you have any insight? My site is down until I solve this :(

it's apache-2.0.46 (incl. mod_ssl) and php-4.3.2.
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.