Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Igor Fedorenko <if...@thinkdynamics.com> on 2002/08/20 22:56:58 UTC

what is block configuration schemas

Hi,

Can somebody explain me what is block configuration schemas and where
does it come from. If a block is created using block factory, should the
factory provide configuration schema url?

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.

Re: what is block configuration schemas

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <if...@thinkdynamics.com>.
Thanks, Peter.

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.