Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2003/11/12 22:07:12 UTC

Re: Xalan Problem

Replace &#13; with "nothing" in the XSLT:

<xsl:value-of select="translate(text(), '&#13;', '')"/>

Joerg

RE: Xalan Problem

Posted by JD Daniels <jd...@datatrio.com>.
Yes. With nothing in the pipeline but an XSP generate, they are present.
I am generating using esql (using a pool from cocoon.xconf, not
esql:connection)

JD

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

RE: Xalan Problem

Re: Xalan Problem

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

RE: Xalan Problem

Posted by JD Daniels <jd...@datatrio.com>.
I do not know.. since it is in cocoon.xconf, my assumption is that it is
xalan itself that is doing it. I do not have the skill to track it down...
the build system frightens me :) Your solution worked. I just added it to my
woody template, but I just wanted to bring it up to get more skilled people
looking at it.

JD

Re: Xalan Problem

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.