Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gustav R <gu...@logica.com> on 2008/07/08 13:43:26 UTC

adding content-type and character encoding to the mail component

Hello!

Using the email component provider in servicemix for sending SMS messages
threw a mail-sms gw I get some problem with my UTF-8 message. Some
characters dissapear and the only conclusion after testing and cunsulting
javax.mail and the servicemix source is that no character encoding or
content-type is set in the setText methods for MimeMessage. I sugest that
MailMarshallerSupport gets one or maby two more properties for content-type
and character encoding and that those are used in MimeMailMarshaller to
specify these properties for the setText method.

-- Gustav Ruthgård, Sweden