Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by szefu <sz...@op.pl> on 2004/06/11 18:22:21 UTC

Developing Cocoon components

Hello,

I write few Cocoon components (actions, validators etc.) in Java;
editor that I use is Eclipse. I wonder if is it possible to debug such components in
Eclipse and (more important) to copy every new compiled version into
cocoon/WEB-INF/LIB directory without Cocoon restart.
Your suggestions will be very helpful.

--
Best regards,
 Me2

Re: Developing Cocoon components

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
szefu dijo:
> Hello,
>
> I write few Cocoon components (actions, validators etc.) in Java;
> editor that I use is Eclipse. I wonder if is it possible to debug such
> components in
> Eclipse and (more important) to copy every new compiled version into
> cocoon/WEB-INF/LIB directory without Cocoon restart.
> Your suggestions will be very helpful.

See:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DebuggingCocoon

Best Regards,