Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/14 15:48:20 UTC

make xxx2DataObject transformers private?

For awhile I was disabling the three xxx2DataObject transformers from being
called during intermediate transfroms by using the supported mechanism for
marking the private,
e.g.:

org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.sdo.String2DataObject;source=
java.lang.String,target=commonj.sdo.DataObject,weight=500,* public=false

*I have to admit with whatever transforms and weightings I'm using now I'm
not noticing this transform getting called in a problematic way like it was
before.

Still, adjusting the weighting to workaround this kind of thing probably
doesn't scale well...   does anyone object to making these private as a
better solution?

Scott