Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by a schaeu <as...@googlemail.com> on 2014/01/07 14:04:11 UTC

Re: Loop Count dissimilar to aggregate_report_count

Hello,

i also don't think that it has something to do with the CSV dataset because
the number is also in the GUI "Summary Report", before storing it as CSV.
In thread group everything is set correctly.

Best regards and a happy new year,
Adrian Schäufler