Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net> on 2002/04/02 04:13:59 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr CHANGES apr-config.in

jerenkrantz@apache.org writes:

> jerenkrantz    02/04/01 11:30:27
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES apr-config.in
>   Log:
>   Fix apr-config so that it will not attempt to cd to bindir if it doesn't
>   exist yet.

beauteous!!!

------------------/home/regress/regress/logs/configure.stderr.diff---------------
1,5d0
< ../apr/apr-config: /home/regress/regress/install/bin: No such file or directory

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: cvs commit: apr CHANGES apr-config.in

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 08:13 PM 4/1/2002, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>jerenkrantz@apache.org writes:
>
> > jerenkrantz    02/04/01 11:30:27
> >
> >   Modified:    .        CHANGES apr-config.in
> >   Log:
> >   Fix apr-config so that it will not attempt to cd to bindir if it doesn't
> >   exist yet.
>
>beauteous!!!

I take this as Justin's +1 ... but give me a bit to track down the version
numbers affected ;-)