Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 14:43:01 UTC

Re: consuming an entity bean from a table using JPA

Hi

Sorry for the late reply.

A good place with open source is if you dont get an answer in time is
to peek the source code and do your own investigations if time
permits.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:44 AM,
mohammad.abdellatif<mo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How we can get from a JPA component and entity bean with a specific id.
> JPA component documentation at http://camel.apache.org/jpa.html says, as I
> understand, you can cosume entities from a table as a logical queue, put how
> to consume from it and according to which criteria, like an @id for example,
> is not mentioned

The JpsConsumer have 3 options for queries that you can set:
- query
- namedQuery
- nativeQuery

That are all strings where you can do your filtering.

For example from this unit test:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jpa/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/jpa/JpaWithNamedQueryTest.java

As always OS projects can you a helping hand with documentation.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: consuming an entity bean from a table using JPA

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have created a ticket about improving the wiki documentation