Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fbarbat <fb...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/02 21:01:05 UTC

Truststore in HTTP4 component not working

I use the following code:

KeyStoreParameters ksp = new KeyStoreParameters();
ksp.setResource("truststore_test.jks");
ksp.setPassword("password");

TrustManagersParameters trustManagersParameters = new
TrustManagersParameters();
trustManagersParameters.setKeyStore(ksp);

SSLContextParameters scp = new SSLContextParameters();
scp.setTrustManagers(trustManagersParameters);

HttpComponent httpComponent = camelContext.getComponent("http4",
HttpComponent.class);
httpComponent.setSslContextParameters(scp);

After that I configure services and routes. However, when Camel is
registering a port in this part of the code:

  @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
    protected void registerPort(boolean secure, X509HostnameVerifier
x509HostnameVerifier, int port, SSLContextParameters sslContextParams)
throws Exception {
        SchemeRegistry registry =
clientConnectionManager.getSchemeRegistry();
        if (secure) {
            SSLSocketFactory socketFactory;
            if (sslContextParams == null) {
                socketFactory = SSLSocketFactory.getSocketFactory();
            } else {
                socketFactory = new
SSLSocketFactory(sslContextParams.createSSLContext());
            }

sslContextParams is null so it doesn't use the truststore.

What could be happening?

Thanks.

Re: Truststore in HTTP4 component not working

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
What Camel version do you use?

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:04 PM, fbarbat <fb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I must add it looks like there are two instances of HttpComponent. One is
> configured with SSL context and the other is not. Is that ok?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Truststore in HTTP4 component not working

Posted by fbarbat <fb...@gmail.com>.