Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2001/11/27 14:43:31 UTC

[c2] How to stop on generation errors ?

Hi,

Probably a newbie question. I'm using cocoon2 to generate documentation for
my project. I run the generation as part of my Ant build. At the moment, if
there is an error in any xml file, the build does not stop. Errors are
reported in a log file and in the generated page.

I'd like to know how to tell cocoon to exit upon error so that the Ant build
see the error and exit itself.

Thanks a lot
-Vincent