Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2015/08/07 20:25:37 UTC

Assigning a JIRA to oneself at creation time

Hi,

Just wanted to check: Is anyone having difficulty assigning a JIRA to
themselves at creation time? If so, I think I know a way to fix it. Let me
know.

Dave

Re: Assigning a JIRA to oneself at creation time

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.
One thing that worked for me is to hit the "Start Progress" button. That
also caused the JIRA to be assigned to me.

Hans

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.

Posted by RuoYu Zuo <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,