Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@apache.org> on 1998/02/23 12:30:22 UTC

other/1862: GNATS cgi uses chop when it should chomp

>Number:         1862
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       GNATS cgi uses chop when it should chomp
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The gnats cgi for editing PRs uses chop on the "reason for change of author"
field... which means it'll chop the last character on the line if you don't
type an extra CR.  It should chomp.

and maybe that happens elsewhere too... I'm not gonna type a CR after my
name here:

Dean