Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Steele, Aaron" <Aa...@Yum.Com> on 2006/03/30 21:14:51 UTC

Tomcat Realm

 Is it possible to have roller use a Tomcat realm for users as well as
use a sso mechanism to determine if users have already been
authenticated. Thanks.

Thank You,

Aaron Steele
YRI Enterprise Solutions
https://ris.yumnet.com
w: 972.338.6862
c: 817.401.0831

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Problem unsubscribing

Posted by To...@persgroep.be.
Dear all,

I finally got Roller 2.0 (without ACEGI) to work on my OC4J container on
our Solaris UNIX server ...
I used JAAS login modules for authentication ...

Being really happy I still have a little question ... Sometimes when
creating a new blog or posting a new entry I'm redirected to my login page
again ...
However if I press the refresh button in stead of entering my credentials
the original request is processed and I'm redirect to the original page I
requested ...

Anyone has the same problem ?

Best regards,

Tom.

Problem unsubscribing

Posted by cowwoc <co...@bbs.darktech.org>.
Hi,

	I'm having a problem unsubscribing from the mailing list. I think
originally I subscribed to it, then SRS (sender rewrite scheme) was
enabled on the server (so my email account now looks different) and now
I am unable to unsubscribe from it. Can the mailing list administrator
please get in touch with me? :)

	The mailing list service says to look for:

	in the message headers, but no "return-path" headers exist :P

Gili

Re: Tomcat Realm

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
Are you looking to use a Tomcat Realm just for it's SSO features?  If
so, you might want to look at Acegi's support for CAS.

http://acegisecurity.org/docbook/acegi.html#security-cas

That being said, I believe you can integrate Acegi with a Tomcat
Realm, I've just never done it.

http://acegisecurity.org/docbook/acegi.html#security-container-adapters-catalina

Matt