Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Amato Massimiliano (TLAB)" <Ma...@tradinglab.unicredit.it> on 2004/03/04 18:03:05 UTC

Problem with EJB artifact reference

Hello,

I am building my first maven project, I have 4 subprojects, a service project, an ejb, a war and an ear project.

Now I have an ejb that generates two artifacts, DATAEJB-1.0 under ejbs/ and DATAEJB-Client-1.0.jar under jars/, I have both referenced in the war project, the client with inclusion and the ejb for reactor purposes but only the client artifact is found by the system.

Is it ok that the EJB artifact is on a different location than the EJB-Client jar? Or there is something I am missing?

Thanks for the help
Max