Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/17 19:36:20 UTC

[cforms] cleanupHook NOT called when exception occurs

 Hi,
  I try to use the cleanupHook in  a form to clean up resource allocated
during restoreHook or other places . I find that cform does not call
cleanupHook if some exception happens before it. Reading the Form.js, I find
cleanupHook is NOT wrapped in a finally statement. Is this a bug? Or there
is other way to guarantee cleanupHook invocation.

Regards,
Rice

Re: [cforms] cleanupHook NOT called when exception occurs

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Would you mind filing an issue, or better to submit a patch?

Thanks in advance,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty