Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/15 16:53:30 UTC

generating endpoint

I am putting two components in servicemix , for one(trace) its generating
endpoint but for savedb, its not generating , any idea ?

<sm:activationSpec componentName="trace"
                                service="my:trace">
                                <sm:component>
                                        <bean
xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"

class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.TraceComponent" />
                                </sm:component>
                        </sm:activationSpec>

                  <sm:activationSpec componentName="savedb"
                                service="my:savedb">
                                <sm:component>
                                        <bean
xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"

class="com.rhg.infrastructure.jms.MessageReceiverImpl" />
                                </sm:component>
                        </sm:activationSpec>

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.