Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ajey <aj...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 13:26:39 UTC

How we can customize a website through Content Manager

Hi all,

I have created one website and linked it to one of the Product Store. As you
know that there may be changes occur for the contents of the website. I,
therefore, wish to know whether there is any utility available in the
Content Manager of OFBiz with the help of which we can customize my website
from the admin panel like adding new FTLs, XMLs, Images, customization of
Leftbar, Rightbar etc.
Please suggest me the appropriate solution, if u have any.

Thanx,

Ajey.