Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2019/08/02 12:53:06 UTC

Updating Tika's security page

PDFBox colleagues,

I have lingering in the back of my mind a failure to post some PDFBox
related issues (whether formal CVE or not) on our security site:
http://tika.apache.org/security.html

I recently updated that site.  Would you be able to take a look and
let us know what we need to add?  Please forgive my likely
lapses...and, thank you!

Cheers,

          Tim

Re: Updating Tika's security page