Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> on 2006/05/19 16:09:16 UTC

[m2] Any reason for not having distributionManagement tag under profile section in settings.xml ?

I am wondering why settings descriptor does not allow
distributionManagement tag to be part of profile section like pom.xml does.
Any reason for that ?

Thanks,
Dário

Re: [m2] Any reason for not having distributionManagement tag under profile section in settings.xml ?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If you feel this is a mistake/bug/oversight in settings.xml, feel free
to file a bug in JIRA. Design and planning for Maven 2.1 is starting
and this could certainly be incorporated if the Dev team decided to
include it.

Please be sure to search JIRA before posting, as it might have been
previously posted as a bug by someone else.

Wayne