Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/11 03:28:10 UTC

Build fails

---
Battery: org.apache.tuscany.model.assembly.tests.SCDLAssemblyLoaderTestCase
---
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.731 sec

testLoader(org.apache.tuscany.model.assembly.tests.SCDLAssemblyLoaderTestCas
e)  Time elapsed: 0.721 sec  <<< ERROR!

[ stdout ] ---------------------------------------------------------------

[ stderr ] ---------------------------------------------------------------

[ stacktrace ] -----------------------------------------------------------

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No implementation for component
[AccountServiceComponent]
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.assembly.impl.ComponentImpl.initialize(ComponentImp
l.java:118)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.scdl.loader.impl.SCDLModelContentHandlerImpl$9.run(
SCDLModelContentHandlerImpl.java:410)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.util.ModelTransformerImpl.transformPass2(ModelTrans
formerImpl.java:120)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.util.ModelTransformerImpl.transform(ModelTransforme
rImpl.java:44)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.scdl.loader.impl.SCDLAssemblyModelLoaderImpl.transf
orm(SCDLAssemblyModelLoaderImpl.java:194)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.scdl.loader.impl.SCDLAssemblyModelLoaderImpl.loadMo
dule(SCDLAssemblyModelLoaderImpl.java:104)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.model.assembly.tests.SCDLAssemblyLoaderTestCase.testLoade
r(SCDLAssemblyLoaderTestCase.java:52)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)
 at
org.codehaus.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.executeJUnit(JUnitBattery.java:24
6)
 at
org.codehaus.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.execute(JUnitBattery.java:220)
 at org.codehaus.surefire.Surefire.executeBattery(Surefire.java:204)
 at org.codehaus.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:153)
 at org.codehaus.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:77)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)
 at org.codehaus.surefire.SurefireBooter.run(SurefireBooter.java:104)
 at org.apache.maven.test.SurefirePlugin.execute(SurefirePlugin.java:303)
 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
r.java:415)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
cycleExecutor.java:531)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:472)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:451)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFail
ures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:303)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:270)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycle
Executor.java:139)
 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)