Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2020/05/11 05:08:11 UTC

Translate documents to English

Hi dev,
   We have some documents under docs directory, but only in Chinese. We
decide to translate them into English. If someone is interested , please
reference at [1].
    We may have more works about this , so feel free to join us.

  [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TUBEMQ/issues/TUBEMQ-97

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: Translate documents to English

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much  Jiwei Guo,

Document translation is a very important content, and it has a very good
influence on the promotion of the project.However, because my English is
poor, many of the documents are in Chinese.

If someones are willing to help translate, we can build an IM group , I
will assist you with questions and other related matters.

Thanks!