Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/23 16:11:10 UTC

Blogs et al

Hi folks,

releases are on their way, and new committers have been voted. We
should speak about what we do. We could utilize: blogs.apache.org and
then we should speak about G+ and such.

What do you all think on the whole topic?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Blogs et al

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Great idea mate!

I am not a good writer, I can provide anyway as much informations as I
can - any volunteer to write an article at 4 hands?

best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi