Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Per Christian Engdal <pc...@selvaag.no> on 2004/12/01 22:23:11 UTC

Integrating FO Conveter from XMLMind with cocoon 2.1.5.1

Hi,

I would like to know if there is anybody that have integrated the FO
converter from XMLMind (www.xmlmind.com) with cocoon. How should this be
done ?

Thanks !

Regards,

Per-Chr.

Re: Integrating FO Conveter from XMLMind with cocoon 2.1.5.1

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Per Christian Engdal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is anybody that have integrated the FO
> converter from XMLMind (www.xmlmind.com <http://www.xmlmind.com>) with
> cocoon. How should this be done ?

Have a look how FOP is embedded in cocoon, src/blocks/fop
The link between FOP and cocoon is in the setOutputStream method, where
a contenthandler is assigned to the fop driver.

Any reason why you're using XMLMind? Is it faster or more complete than FOP?

Regards
Jorg