Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2015/04/23 17:23:29 UTC

Is it acceptable to post a job offer here?

Would it be acceptable for me to send a job posting to the list, or is
that frowned upon? Thanks.

--Thilo

Re: Is it acceptable to post a job offer here?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
good question - I don't think it's done, since I can't recall seeing this kind
of thing on project lists (because it's off-topic from the mailing list purpose).

-Marshall