Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/08 15:18:04 UTC

[ANN] Control your dependency with Deco-0.1

You want to control that your compilation path is not too long ?   The
deco project offers now an ant task to do that [1].

This is pretty useful used in combination of ivy.  It is a good way to
control the quality of your ivy file.  But it can be used whatever the
method you use to configure a build path.

In future release, we plan to continue with more tools to help the
user to manage its dependencies at class level.  We plan to add
reporting tasks, to work on runtime dependencies and to provide tools
to analyze impact of a version change.

If you also need such tools or if you are also facing dependency
control and you want to join the project, your contribution is
welcome!

[1] http://deco-project.sourceforge.net/index.html

--
Gilles Scokart