Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Anurag Gujral <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 22:04:56 UTC

batch inserts in cassandra 0.7

Hi All,
          I am moving from cassandra 0.6 to 0.7  I was using  function
send_batch_inserts to do batch inserts in cassandra 0.6 when I moved to 0.7
I dont see the function send_batch_insert
is there a way to do batch inserts in cassandra 0.7 using thrift-0.0.5.

Thanks
Anurag

Fwd: batch inserts in cassandra 0.7

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.