Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2013/07/16 19:47:48 UTC

bug? invoice overview with billing account and term days

hey guys,

think I found a bug.

within the invoice overview screen I get an error caused by the getDayEnd
method --> Invoice terms and items are not shown.

The value of invoiceTerm.termDays is empty in service
getInvoicePaymentInfoList.

When I create a billing account and add a term with i.ex. 30 days than the
service fills the "termValue" and not the "termDays" field in Entity
InvoiceTerm, thats why it is empty.

Within the service "getInvoicePaymentInfoList" the termDays are expected.

So its eather good to change the setting of the terms or (what i did, to
avoid other conflicts) the getInvoicePaymentInfoList. Cause the termValue is
Bigdecimal and the termDays is Long the UtilDateTime.Java class hast to be
adjusted.

greetings

Re: bug? invoice overview with billing account and term days

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
In such cases if you have a doubt, it's easier to create a Jira, explain there, attach a patch and wait for comments.
It's easier for us to review a patch than having to search in code and UI by ourselves...

Jacques