Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org> on 2005/06/01 11:28:20 UTC

Re: [Proposal] reply-to: forrest-dev

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I propose to set the "reply-to" header of this mailing list to
> forrest-dev by default.
>
> How can I do that (as moderator) and should I call a vote before doing
> it?
>
> salu2

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ is not the default behaviour?

I can see this:

Re: [Proposal] reply-to: forrest-dev

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > > Hello devs,
> > >
> > > I propose to set the "reply-to" header of this mailing list to
> > > forrest-dev by default.
> > >
> > > How can I do that (as moderator) and should I call a vote before doing
> > > it?
> > >
> > > salu2
> >
> > ????????? is not the default behaviour?
> >
> > I can see this:
>
> This rule seems only be meet if reply-to header is not set.
>
> I am talking about *forcing* reply-to dev@forrest.apache.org. ;-)

As cheche has said, the Reply-To header is already set to
forrest-dev, so nothing needs to change. Perhaps your
mail client is messing up. For me, the replies go to
forrest-dev as expected. If that header was not set, then
this reply would go directly to you, which it does not.

Nothing needs to be changed.

--David

Re: [Proposal] reply-to: forrest-dev

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.