Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jonas Vasiliauskas <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/02 15:37:19 UTC

Data import handler in techproducts example

Hey,

I'm quite new to solr and java environments. I have a goal for myself to
import some data from mysql database in techproducts (core) example.

I have setup data import handler (DIH) for techproducts based on
instructions here https://wiki.apache.org/solr/DIHQuickStart , but looks
like solr doesn't load DIH libraries, could someone please explain in
quick words on how to check if DIH is loaded and if not - how can I load
it ?

Stacktrace is here: http://pastebin.ca/3654347

Thanks,

Data import handler in techproducts example

Re: Data import handler in techproducts example

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jonas,

Search for the
solr-dataimporthandler-*.jar place it under a lib directory (same level as the solr.xml file) along with the mysql jdbc driver (mysql-connector-java-*.jar)

Please see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Lib+Directives+in+SolrConfig

Posted by "Brooks Chuck (FCA)" <ch...@fcagroup.com>.
Hello Jonas,