Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2005/06/15 00:19:38 UTC

Apache Lenya meeting in Sydney

Hi

Some of us will talk at the Open Publish conference in Sydney:

http://www.openpublish.com.au

at the end of July.

I think it would be nice to organize some kind of Apache Lenya meeting
during this time.

In case there is some interest then we could organize this within the Wiki.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Apache Lenya meeting in Sydney

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Victoria Vitaver wrote:

>> http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingSydney2005
>>
>> I will post some stuff later today and announce it once more.
>>

> Hello,
>
> Is the meeting still going ahead?

yes, I will arrive on Tuesday night, so Wednesday and Thursday would
be fine for me

> I have checked this page, but it tells me that it does not exist yet.

it doesn now ;-)

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingSydney2005

Everyone who would like to meet should add her/his name to the list
and add preferable times

Thanks

Michi

Posted by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Victoria Vitaver wrote:

> If this is a meeting for users and developers alike, I'd be quite
> interested in attending. Which site (exactly :p ) should I keep an eye
> on to see whether one will be going ahead ?

I have added a link at the bottom of the Frontpage of the Wiki

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/

resp.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Victoria Vitaver wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'll be taking my plane tomorrow and will arrive Tuesday night at
>> Sydney.
>>
>>  From the Wiki it seems that we should all meet on Thursday.
>

> Sounds good. I have updated the Wiki to include a definate time and
> 'narrowed down' the selection of meeting places to 2.

I think Gregor has narrowed down the location to the Black Bird Cafe:

http://www.blackbirdcafe.com.au/index.html

whereas I guess some of us will be at the Open Publish reception before
which is starting at 5:30 at the Shelbourne Hotel (corner Sussex and
Market Street).

Looking forward to meeting you all

Michi

Posted by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Hi

I'll be taking my plane tomorrow and will arrive Tuesday night at Sydney.

 From the Wiki it seems that we should all meet on Thursday.

Makes sense?

Posted by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au>.