Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kaspar Fischer <hb...@rapsak.com> on 2009/05/04 19:17:47 UTC

Wicketstuff-core issue

I have a minor issue with wicket-stuff core. I don't know where to
report it to, so I hope it's fine if I post here. (Wicket JIRA
probably isn't the right place and Wicketstuff JIRA does not contain a
project 'wicketstuff-core'.)

The pom.xml does not work for me with Maven 2.1.0. If I change

    <plugin>
       <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
       <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
    </plugin>

    <plugin>
       <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
       <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
       <version>6.1.10</version>
    </plugin>

it works.

Kaspar

P.S. Just to be sure: I found no JAR in the maven repository [1], so
assume that there are no nightly builds for this project and I have to
compile myself, right?

[1] http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-core/1.4-SNAPSHOT/

Re: Wicketstuff-core issue

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Am 04.05.2009 um 19:32 schrieb Jeremy Thomerson:

> Regarding jetty - not sure - hopefully one of the Maven mavens will
> speak up.

hmmm..
how about beeing a little more specific about the 'does not work for
me' part.
which command is issued on which codebase?

svn info

comes in hand for that

also which error message is seen?

for maven version issues the