Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2011/04/28 02:49:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Bean Validation 0.3-incubating

We received additional +1 votes from Simone Tripodi and Paul Fremantle.
There were no 0 or -1 votes and the old copyright pointed out by Seb has
been fixed in trunk.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed the release and/or voted.  I'll start
releasing the artifacts now.

-Donald