Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Zhenhua Guo <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 13:34:43 UTC

How to include my own jar when building Hadoop?

I modified Hadoop source code. I need to include my own jar. Where
should I put the jar? Do I need to change Hadoop config file?

Gerald

Re: How to include my own jar when building Hadoop?

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
If you've modified Hadoop sources, you can use it's ant build-system's
"jar" command to make a jar for you with your changes compiled into
it. You can then use that created jar (from build/) to deploy it.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com

Re: How to include my own jar when building Hadoop?

Posted by xiufeng liu <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you can put it into $HADOO_HOME/lib