Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 16:42:09 UTC

[FAILED] Switch to release candidate

Well, the vote failed; only one binding +1 (mine).

Any ideas on when we'll be ready to get an RC out?  What are the real
blockers?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [FAILED] Switch to release candidate

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
I believe we have a general consensus it's time for RC, so I think we
should just cut a release and vote on it.

Kalle

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Feel free!

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
That’s good news.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

--
Massimo Lusetti

Re: [FAILED] Switch to release candidate

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> Just give it some time. The votes don't have to come within 72 hours,
> rather the vote has to run for
> at least 72 hours. I for example noticed the thread only today because I'm
> swamped with a lot of
> stuff lately (first child arriving any day now).

Enjoy!  Boy or girl?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Just give it some time. The votes don't have to come within 72 hours, rather the vote has to run for
at least 72 hours. I for example noticed the thread only today because I'm swamped with a lot of
stuff lately (first child arriving any day now). I would have checked the release and, provided