Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vladimir Sutskever <Vl...@jpmorgan.com> on 2010/06/29 18:03:47 UTC

Disabling Access to Solr Admin Panel

Hi All,

How can I forbid access to the SOLR index admin panel?

Can I configure this in the /jetty.xml -

I understand that's it's not "true" security - considering updates/delete/re-indexing commands will still be allowed - via GET request.

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.

RE: Disabling Access to Solr Admin Panel

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.
Hi,

Check out the wiki [1] on this subject.

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrSecurity