Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by adc055 <ku...@cigna.com> on 2009/11/27 17:06:30 UTC

JMX monitoring TomcatAJPConnector report zero usage of Bytes Received

Hello

I have a question I can't think through. I have a geronimo 2.1.3 fronted by
IIS6.0 AJP13 bridge the both. When I am using monitor plugin to gather live
TomcatAJPConnector statistics it reports zero usage of Bytes Received
whereas Bytes Sent reports a reasonable number.

Any idea?

Kun

Re: JMX monitoring TomcatAJPConnector report zero usage of Bytes Received

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 27, 2009, at 11:06 AM, adc055 wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have a question I can't think through. I have a geronimo 2.1.3 fronted by
> IIS6.0 AJP13 bridge the both. When I am using monitor plugin to gather live
> TomcatAJPConnector statistics it reports zero usage of Bytes Received
> whereas Bytes Sent reports a reasonable number.
>
> Any idea?

I think this is a known problem and was fixed by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4826

--kevan