Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by John Thorhauer <jo...@zenplex.com> on 2001/03/21 14:58:02 UTC

kudos to turbine/velocity

I just wanted to drop a line to tell all the Turbine and Velocity developers
that you are doing a great job!

Zenplex just finished its first round of beta testing for Tambora (which is
built on Turbine/Velocity).  We recieved a lot of feedback from the users
requesting new features and a few bug fixes.  We were able to implement these
changes in a timely way.  A large part of the quick turn around time is
because of the design of Turbine  (Model 2 + 1) and the way that it
encourages you to write your apps.

Keep up the good work.

John
--