Posted to users@felix.apache.org by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 14:27:57 UTC

osgi.ee export

Hello all,
  I have a bundle that requires osgi.ee (&(osgi.ee=javase)(version=1.8))
but is not found. The answer here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24669940/java-8-missing-required-capability-require-capability-osgi-ee-filter-osg
seems to imply that it is the frameworks job to export the capability.  Is
this something that felix framework should be exporting or should I be
looking at a different route to resolve that capability.

Thanks,
  David

Re: osgi.ee export

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.
nevermind I see where I should be setting it.  Sorry about that and think
you.