Posted to user@spark.apache.org by AlexModestov <Al...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/20 15:40:56 UTC

spark.driver.maxResultSize doesn't work in conf-file

I have a string spark.driver.maxResultSize=0 in the spark-defaults.conf.
But I get an error:

"org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Total
size of serialized results of 18 tasks (1070.5 MB) is bigger than
spark.driver.maxResultSize (1024.0 MB)"

But if I write --conf spark.driver.maxResultSize=0 in pyspark-shell it works
fine.

Could anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you

Re: spark.driver.maxResultSize doesn't work in conf-file

Posted by Mohannad Ali <ma...@gmail.com>.
In spark-defaults you put the values like "spark.driver.maxResultSize
 0" instead of "spark.driver.maxResultSize=0" I think.