Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Brindley, Paul" <p....@nls.uk> on 2010/08/06 17:47:52 UTC

Changing the Database while using Solr with the DSpace digital repository.

Hello,

I'm trying to make a change to the DSpace database, however when I do
Solr stops working correctly.  How do I update Solr so it will work with
the new database layout (I've added a new column)?

Thank you for your help,

 - Paul Brindley

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the Information Services Helpdesk on +44 131 623 3789 or is.helpdesk@nls.uk and delete this e-mail. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of Scotland. The National Library of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity. Scottish Charity No. SC011086. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998
and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and has been
scanned by Webroot.

Follow us on Twitter for twice-weekly updates.
Become our fan on Facebook and keep up-to-date that way too.

Re: Changing the Database while using Solr with the DSpace digital repository.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Paul,

I'm guessing DSpace mailing list is a better place to ask.  I think most people
here don't know much about DSpace and how it uses Solr.

Otis
----