Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by BRA Lento <gl...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 17:31:10 UTC

View usage of CACHE based on VOLUMES

Hi all,

    I've some volumes configured in volume.config and hosting.config
    My question is: Is there a way to see the volumes utilization ?

   If i go through traffic_shell i can view the total utilization, but in a
volume configuration scenario this is not the ideal.

   Thanks in advance,

Bob

Re: View usage of CACHE based on VOLUMES

Posted by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com>.
not yet, we have seen some error reporting on stats, but no idea why.

the problem is bytes and direntries used may overflow the total stats.

stats reports needs some more love :D

在 2012-06-14四的 20:10 -0600,Leif Hedstrom写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com

Re: View usage of CACHE based on VOLUMES

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com>.
yeah, we know that many stats related issues here. and patch welcome :D

在 2012-06-14四的 16:16 -0300,BRA Lento写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com

Re: View usage of CACHE based on VOLUMES

Posted by BRA Lento <gl...@gmail.com>.
Leif,

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.