Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com> on 2009/10/13 15:39:31 UTC

How I can Mobilize my ofbiz website???

Hi all,

I am planning to mobilize my website. While doing research, I had few
questions.
I am planning to provide monthly based mobile application services to
clients.  It does
just import catalog/product details and display them in mobile website. It
should allow same payment options as provided in desktop website.  All the
payment/order creation/ order processing will be happened on desktop website
itself.

Please clear me if anybody knows answers for my questions.
Q 1) How to export catalog data from desktop website to mobile website
server? is there any common API for this?

Q 2) Shall I use all payment options in mobile website which are used in
desktop website? Here, mobile application will be interface between customer
and desktop website while payment processing. Is this process correct? any
other better process for this?

Kumaraswamy.N
91-9866805250.