Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Watkin <ja...@anderson.ucla.edu> on 2003/05/22 23:51:15 UTC

Struts Tool Vendors at JavaOne Vendor Pavilion

I'd like to find out what Struts-related tools and training products will
be presented in the vendor pavilion at JavaOne. Sometimes smaller products
piggyback in another vendor's booth which makes them easy to miss.

In past years, I've found the JavaOne vendor pavilion to be very valuable.
I've learned quite a bit from casual conversations with the vendors. I've
also been able to use this as an avenue to solve problems. One time I
reported a (non-Struts) problem with a JBuilder feature at the Borland
booth. While I was there, the Borland rep called the responsible engineer
on his cell phone and we discussed the problem. He promised to fix it in
the next release, and he did.

- Jim

James Watkin
ACIS Software Development